Tuesday 3 January 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Lace Skirt

Today I got my Elle feb 2012 magazine in the the post today. Inside was a overshoot for Dakota Fanning. This caught my eye today as in the photoshoot she is wearing two lace skirts which look absolutely gorgeous. The one above is from the Miu Miu s/s 2012 collection. I love the two tonal lace to create the skirt. I think it looks really pretty and elegant. I think it also looks nice with the silk top and silk shrug which are both from Miu Miu to.

I couldn't scan the whole image of this one, but it is a lace skirt, top and jacket all from Dolce and Gabbana. I love the nude colour of this outfit, and how the outfit is all in the same colour. I think thats it makes Dakota look so sophisticated and glamorous.

I found this white lace skirt on weheartit.com. I like how its has been put with a blue shirt. It makes it really summary. It also gives it a completely different look. Personally I feel with the blue shirt it gives it a more casual everyday look. Rather than a glamorous going out look like the ones above.

As seen worn by Dakota Fanning - Miu Miu s/s 2012
Will you be investing is a Lace skirt to wear in Spring and Summer 2012?
V x

Scanned elle images - photgrapher David Slijper

No comments:

Post a Comment